Saturday, March 5, 2011

New News

New Song of the moment: The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic at the Disco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgpdp3lP8M I'm not a huge fan of the video but I am really enjoying the song

New Doctor of the moment: Tom Baker(#4) While waiting for Matt Smith to come back, I have been enjoying Tom's run as the doctor and now have a craving jelly babies

New Topic for informative speech of the moment: So I have to give an informative speech in my communications class and I have been unable to decide upon a topic. At first I thought I would inform the class about tea, but then I thought ooooooh what about color guard? Sadly that thought didn't last long because I switched to Doctor Who, but thought that may be a bit too vast, sooooooo at the moment I shall be informing the class on Quidditch, muggle and magic. And in case you don't know what I mean by muggle quidditch http://www.internationalquidditch.org/ read and enjoy :)

New Desktop image at the moment:

Yes, I am obsessed.
 New annoyance of the moment: My Tempur Pedic keeps sliding off my bed.

New News: None...or Some...DUN DUN DUNNNN...yeah you just read the news sooooo that's it, until I change my speech topic...AGAIN! Ughhhhhhh, if you have any good ideas, please inform me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment