Sunday, February 6, 2011

So I haven't posted in awhile, because quite frankly I didn't know what to write about. I don't want this blog to be a diary, but I also don't want it to only be a social commentary. The reason I named it "The Darcy Syndrome" is because I love Pride and Prejudice and I felt that it would be a good way to intertwine life and fiction; however, I do not feel as if I have been very sucessfull in merging the two. So I am starting anew with something a bit simpler and that will give me direction and then from there I shall branch out. So thus shall begin my 60 day picture challenge!
Day 1: Post a picture of yourself with 15 facts

1. I am naturally blond
2. I am a Whovian
3. I am a super Harry Potter fan
4. I am a Musical fanatic with my favorites being Phantom of the Opera and Billy Elliot
5. I love English telvision, it's bascially all I watch
6. People who wear black and brown at the same time scare me
7. I can't eat my food if it touches or is mixed
8. I am terrified of driving cars but love looking at them
9. If a bug is near by I have been known to travel faster then the speed of light away from it, but other then that I run at the pace of a snail
10. I have a shoe obession and not enough money to fuel it
11. I have been known to be slightly sarcastic...
12. I love ice...eating it, watching people skate on it, watching people pass around a puck on it, yeah and I really love the ice with cream
13. Peppermint is my favorite scent of all time with Cinnamon coming in a very close second
14. I love traveling
15. My choice of transportation is a type 40 TARDIS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment